Monday, June 29, 2015

Finishing Up Ralyn's Maze of Lust Pt.1

I'm close to finishing up my first comic Ralyn's Maze of Lust Pt.1. I've added 4 more pages to the comic. I've got about 4 more to go to wrap it up. Then I'll start on the second part. Pretty much right away. I'm not sure if I'll Post that one as I finish it though. Just because I'm not sure it'll come together perfectly the first time. Although I'm expecting that one to be a little longer. I write these as I render so it's not like I have a full rough draft before I start. I do have a general idea what's going to happen next though. And, this next issue will have a lot more sex in it, if all goes well in rendering it.

Let me know if you want me to continue posting as I finish pages or not. Keep in mind I might go back and change something to the pages. Like I did with the fixed renders on this one. But, probably more having to do with the dialogue.

Next update should be around the same time frame as this one but it could be a little longer since I'm dealing with more characters in the next scenes. Render time is mostly the reason. Anyways, thanks for checking in and have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment