Monday, August 3, 2015

Ralyn's Maze of Lust Pt.1 is Complete

The renders of the three characters took the longest... But the real reason why this last update took so long was me not wanting to deal with slowing my computer down for to do the last few renders. And, of course there was just general laziness, plus videogames took up a lot of my time. Nevertheless I finally finished it. Hopefully you enjoy it. Links are in the above My 3D Comix page the PDF is there as well. If someone would like to use any of the images. I'll be fine making a link to them for you. Just ask, and all I'd ask in return is if you'd send back a link of what you've done with them. And, of course the credit for the artwork.

Here is a couple extra renders I did when I should of been working on the comic.


These First two Are a costume that I had to test out. So I just used my Marisa character and changed her hair. Didn't turn out as good as I would of hoped but was fun to mess around with.
Marisa in a WonderWoman like costume

Marisa without the skirt and armor breast plate
These Last three are pictures of the new model Genesis 3 Female. I had to test out the new renderer as well so quickly made this character. She's sort of based on the DC character PowerGirl but not necessarily. 
Nvidia Iray Engine
Still Nvidia but I think different lighting or material type.

3delight engine (the one I usually work with)
I hope to be able to use the new engine to it's full potential one day but it takes way too long to render on my current set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment