Sunday, June 14, 2015

Marisa's Adventures Comic

Alright I said I'd show you what the cover page will look like so here it is. Yeah I know I've been using that image a lot lately but it's the one that I'm going with. I might render another cover photo but probably not. This is going to be the size of the images so let me know if you think the size. Is a bit too big? Make sure to check out the full size of the image by opening in a new window. And, a bonus is that you get to see the first page of the comic. Most of the pages will be in this that format besides a few here and there.

Some time this week (probably wednesday) I'll be posting the the rest of what I have done. Instead of waiting till I'm finished I thought this might be a better way. Especially since I think I got all the corrections finished up (although I've changed the title a number of times) and it's turning out to be a longer and longer comic than I expected. I'll be making an imgur gallery so it'll be easier to post to, and you can download it once complete. I will also add a PDF when I'm finished for those of you that would rather hang on to it or read it that way.

I hope to hear some feedback from my pretty quiet audience but if I don't, I hope you enjoy what's to come.

Side note: I did finally come up with the Elf's name and you can see that in the Character Bios page above.



Edit: here are the links to the full size of these images. Didn't realize it would make it that much smaller. I think I may have to reduce the size. But it looks good after saving the image and opening it up to fit the desktop. and when zoomed you zoom in it's clear still. which I like. But, again let me know what you think. Cover and First Page

No comments:

Post a Comment