Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Time For An Update

Need a Name for Her
(Sorry she's in the shadow a lot, didn't realise that when I rushed this)
So I haven't updated here in a while so thought I'd let you all know how everthing is going. First off I had a chance to create the other characters that will be in the story. And the one to the left is the elf/human that is the companion of Marisa. Her name can't be Kendra like previously said. Because, I just realised  it's one of Epoch's character's name. So I'm thinking Mereniel or one you guys could come up with something. It would be nice to have a more human sounding name. So it's easily remembered that she's half human. The Bow is actually Marisa's, which will be explained in the comic. She's actually a novice mage so keep that in mind if you want to name her I guess.

Other than this character I also created a dwarf, Orc (the other companion), and a human vampire. I will create another human male that'll have some part in the story. Possibly a she-orc will be created at some point as well, I'm not sure. There is another character that was created but you'll see that one in the comic.

Now for the update on the actual comic. So far I have 17 1/2 pages completed not including the cover page and that's a total of 36 renders. I'm working on the sex scenes now It's just a matter of time now till I finish up. I think it's coming out pretty great so far. I'm thinking of looking for some editors that help me change up the wording from time to time. If you have any interest leave a comment.

Next few updates I'll try to show you the other characters. Till next time, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment