Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kaitlyn Pole Dancing (Probably Won't Be A Regular Character In the Comix)

This one was just for fun. And, it's right after the last set so still hadn't corrected the ass problem. And other mistakes were made obviously but I won't point them out. After a while I got the Minotaur character and added those last two pics, just cause. I know it seems like I don't have any other backgrounds but I do. Just saving those for the comix that will be made.

Another thing, I know I don't have a watermark on these images yet. So if you'd like to make one for me, please feel free to do so. It'll save me some time. I really just need it for the comix, though.

This is also the last large test set I did. I might have more later but only like a couple of images or so. I also forgot to mention all these images are just the rendered image no after effects or photoshop.




















No comments:

Post a Comment