Friday, April 3, 2015

A Inconvenience That's Slowing Me Down

I keep having this problem when I load up my scene and try to render. My characters are just white like in the image below. I have to change the skin and put it back to fix it and this made me forgot that when you change the skin it also changes the eyes. It's just frustrating to have to do every time.





I'm working on this comic that takes place at a run-down Motel. I'm not sure if it'll turn out well yet cause I even have another problem with the motel itself. For whatever reason the curtains on the window don't show up on the render and the lights don't work properly in the night scene. I will probably be using the characters above even if it doesn't work out. I might even just make a whole bunch of characters that maybe you readers can suggest names for, before I start the first comic I'm not sure yet. Let me know what you think if you have an opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment