Monday, March 23, 2015

Photo Shoot - Practice Renders

I had a lot of problems when I started this and possibly through out. I still have this scene saved so I might go back to it some day. But, it has been a while since I did this one. The most obvious mistakes was the lighting but another was I messed with the vasculity in her breast but forgot to change it back so you could see gross veins on her for the first couple of images. Another thing was the models ass had this weird dent line in it that you'll see. I know I fixed this for more recent models but didn't figure it out til after this set. I'm sure there were more mistakes but those where the big ones.









































2 comments:

  1. what program you use? any chance of a tutorial?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Daz3d, just because it's free. If you need any help just let me know. I'll be glad to give pointers any time you run into a road block. I'm still learning myself so probably won't be putting up any tutorials anytime soon...

      Delete