Monday, March 23, 2015

Making My Own Comix and Some Test Renders

I've started to learn about Daz3d and if I can make everything come together right I can start making my own 3d Comix. The quality won't be as good as some of the professionals out there like Epoch and Blackadder. But, I hope my writing can make up for that. And, they will be free so there's a plus. Any ways here's a couple of test renders I used to test if I was doing things right. Then a small image set that I made a lot of mistakes on will be in the next Post.

The female genitals were pretty difficlult to find that will be of use. Lali Bits would have been nice if I could ever get it to work. The first one is the one I'm going to have to be using more often until I find a better option. It's not bad but it could be better. The second image was just the original genitals that you get but, with a morph option. The third image shows what I will be working with, basically.
















2 comments:

  1. nice work! i wanto start also but i need a better computer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm just using a laptop, it's pretty slow moving the camera around (especially with a lot of stuff in the scene) but still works. I need a better computer also though.

      Delete