Monday, August 31, 2015

What's Next??

I thought I would get started on the second part of Ralyn's Maze of Lust right away but that hasn't turned out as I planned. I have a couple of options that I'm thinking of doing.

One, I could create another comic which would be a little more modern. Maybe do something in the milf type genre. I don't think I could do anything like Mom with Son though, unless somebody else wrote the story because I honestly wouldn't know a good way to write that out since it's not particularly my thing. Anybody have any idea's feel free to contact me. Perhaps something could be made with your story.


Two, another thing I could do is play around with the characters I already have and make a mini-series off them. For example I already started to make some pictures with them for the character bios page. Perhaps since it's in a photo shoot enviroment I could just make them fuck the photographer in a POV type scenario.

Three, I also might just create random characters when ever I feel like it and share the few renders I make of them. This might be the more likely one that will happen but also I kinda don't want it to be the case.

And Four, would be obviously to just get started on the next RML comic. And, not worry about when the time comes that it'll take 12 hours to render a scene with 3 characters.

I don't know what I'll do yet but I haven't updated the blog in a good while so there ya go. As always let me know what you think... Oh and here's one of the images I rendered recently:




No comments:

Post a Comment