Monday, January 16, 2017

Ralyn's Maze of Lust Pt.2 Finished!

Part 2 is finally finished and will be out soon at Renderotica. Lots of changes have been made in this one that I hope you'll all enjoy. From the lighting, to the genital props, and even the text itself. Not to mention the increase in pages and nudity this time around.

Ralyn's Maze of Lust will have at least one more part, maybe two. But, I also want to start some other series as well. Either a modern times, western or even sci-fi one would be interesting to try out. Of course I'll still do more adventures with Marisa and Sarah after the RML series is done. I'm also thinking of making the free ones that I create open to requests.

Speaking of free comics. Here's the renders I mention in a previous post that was for the girl named Kat. There might be more to come and maybe I'll write a story for it as well.

Kat's Motel Fantasy: http://imgur.com/a/UVVEz

No comments:

Post a Comment