Thursday, September 1, 2016

RML Pt.1 Re-Release Is Out Now!

I have finally got the comic up in the renderotique store. You can find a link in the "My 3d Comix" page where you can purchase the comic for 4 dollars. I added 4 pages of sex scenes and a bonus page of just Marisa Kovich poses as well as the new cover page you see to the right. Hope you like it.

So for now I'll be working on the free motel comic that I'll be giving out here. The Ralyn's Maze of Lust Pt.2 will be worked on as well but, I do want to see how well it does before putting all my effort into that comic.

One option for the motel comic is to not write any dialogue for it just yet and just start releasing the images on the next update instead. This will give me some time to work on the RML pt.2 while still giving people some kind of update. Not sure if I'll do that but if you have an opinion about it. Be my guest and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment