Thursday, July 21, 2016

New Comic

So for the past couple weeks I have been working on this motel comic. Inspired by a girl named Kat. Which is the main character for this one. There will be some piss play that I know everyone might not be into. But, it'll be at the end of the comic and easily removed from the comic. Might even make it numbered as Bonus# so it's easier to remove if so desired.

Here are some other things you can expect from this comic: Public Sex, Rough Sex, Degradation, and of course all the common stuff as well. Possibly more but, I'm pretty sure that's all.

It'll be very little set-up. Meaning it'll get right into the action unlike Ralyn's Maze of Lust Pt.1 which took a little while to lead up to the sex scenes.




There is going to be a few background characters that you'll see for a few pages. Including this mom and son duo you see to the right. Let me know what you think. And, If you'd like to see more of them let me know. I'm considering doing a spin off with these characters. But not sure yet. Don't even have names for them yet or a story in mind.

Last thing, I am also considering selling this next comic for a few bucks instead of just releasing it for free. Don't hold me to that yet though. But, I will be looking into it. If I do decide to sell it, I'll probably keep the Ralyn series free. Hopefully I'll make the decision by the next update which will probably be next week. Till then have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment